boxfox makes shipping easy with plenty of useful information on each item page and a range of economical shipping options at checkout.
Convenient shipping estimates on every item page
On every item page there’s a tool that will estimate the total weight of this part of your order based on the weight of each item and the quantity selected. Just enter your postcode to see handy shipping estimates (again, just for this part of your order) from Australia Post and StarTrack Express without having to progress to checkout.
Shipping options for account holders
If you have a boxfox account (see our FAQs for why and how to create an account). As a boxfox account holder, we give you four cost effective shipping options to choose from at check out via StarTrack and Australia Post.
Shipping options for returning shoppers (without an account)
If you’ve shopped online with us before (but don’t have an account) and choose QUICK CHECKOUT, then your shipping method will default to the most economical option. You can easily change the shipping method in the checkout process depending on your needs for that order, by clicking ‘Change’ in the ‘Shipping Method’ window on the Review Order page.
If you have a dispatch query, contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that boxfox doesn't ship internationally.
Dispatch from boxfox in 1–2 business days (excluding weekends)
All boxfox orders are dispatched from our Victorian warehouse within 1–2 business days (unless otherwise agreed).Quick guide to further delivery times
- Australia Post Parcel Post: 3+ business days depending on the destination
- Australia Post Express Post: Next business day to the Express Post network
- StarTrack Express: 1–3 business days depending on the destination
- StarTrack Premium: Next business day to the StarTrack Premium network
Check a more detailed guide to delivery locations and times later on this page.After dispatch from our delivery providers
Any locations and times in this policy are just a guide. Please note that once your order is dispatched from our delivery providers, boxfox can’t guarantee delivery dates or times.Your shipping address not accepted at checkout
- If during a purchase you have received notice that your shipping address is invalid or notes that boxfox cannot ship to your chosen address, it usually means the shipping address has not been correctly entered into the appropriate address fields.
- Please ensure all fields are completed correctly. All Unit/Apartment/Suite numbers must be input to the field named (Apartment, Suite, etc) and not in the (Address) field.
- Further, the (Address) field should only include your active street number and street name (not your suburb).
- Re enter your shipping address as per the above guidelines and you should then be able to proceed to checkout.
Delivery addresses – Authority to leave
We do not ship to PO boxes.
We much prefer that you use a business address for deliveries.
If you use a private address, you automatically agree to an ‘authority to leave’ goods if no-one is there. You can give extra directions (e.g. leave on front stairs, put in carport). Please note that our delivery providers can’t contact you before delivery or be at your address at a set time.
About Australia Post Parcel Post and Express Post
- Deliveries nationwide, including to 24/7 parcel lockers
- Cost-effective and reliable service
- Track your parcel from purchase to delivery via convenient notifications
When you choose Parcel Post or Express Post you also consent to boxfox sharing your email and mobile phone details so that Australia Post can provide tracking notifications.
About StarTrack Express and Premium
- Rapid deliveries right across the country
- Item-level tracking keeps tabs on your goods
- StarTrack Premium requires signature on delivery
StarTrack provides tracking on all freight. Once your order is dispatched you’ll receive an email with a unique tracking number. Tracking is simple – just click the link and follow the order to your door.No-one to sign
For StarTrack Express deliveries, if no-one’s there to sign, the driver will leave the goods at the address in a safe place (usually near the front door) if they can access the property. If StarTrack can’t get access, they may redirect or redeliver (we’ll tell you ASAP about any extra fees). Undelivered StarTrack Express packages to a private address in an Australia Post Business Hub catchment go to that Hub for receiver collection. An extra fee may apply.
Signing for goods
For StarTrack Premium deliveries, StarTrack must have the receiver sign for the goods. If no-one’s there, they’ll leave a card so you can get your order from a local collection point or organize re delivery (an extra fee may apply). Undelivered StarTrack Premium packages go to the nearest post office for collection. An extra fee may apply.
No liability for damage or loss
Neither boxfox nor our delivery providers are liable for your order’s damage or loss. If your order hasn’t been delivered and the provider can’t locate it, start by lodging a query directly with the provider based on your unique tracking number. You can also contact us at email@example.com and we’ll lodge an inquiry on your behalf.
Guide to delivery locations and times
Parcel Post and Express Post
Parcel Post delivers to any address in Australia, as well as Australian territories off the mainland or Tasmania. Depending on the destination, delivery takes 3+ business days. Check auspost.com.au/domesticdeliverytimes for more information on delivery times to your area.
The Express Post next business day delivery network operates between capital cities (excluding Darwin; for Perth between capital CBDs only) and many major regional centers. Check auspost.com.au/expresspostnetwork for exact locations in the network.
StarTrack Express and Premium
StarTrack Express delivers to capital cities, regional centers and zones in every state. From Adelaide to Wollongong and many places in-between, StarTrack Express offers speed, accuracy and reliability. Depending on the destination, delivery takes 1–3 business days. Check startrack.com.au for more information on delivery times to your area.
The StarTrack Premium next business day delivery network covers Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Darwin, Geelong, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Toowoomba, Townsville and Wollongong. Check startrack.com.au for more information on delivery times to your area.Warehouse Pick Up
- We are not open to the general public.
- Pick up is available from our Bayswater North warehouse upon receiving notification from dispatch that your stock is ready collection.
- Allow 24 hours for your order to be processed.
- Pick up Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:30pm. We are closed all Victorian public holidays and weekends. Check website for holiday closures.
- Upon arrival at our warehouse at Unit 4/31-35 Burgess Road, Bayswater North please ring the warehouse doorbell for assistance.
- No cash is held on premises or credit card facilities.
- Please adhere to safety warnings on pick up and do not enter the warehouse.