- Dimensions (L x W x D): 22 x 15.5 x 9 cm
- Pieces per carton: 50
- Material: Sturdy F-Flute Construction
- Assembly: Flatpack, require easy assembly
- Postage Friendly: Yes
These versatile Goblet Boxes are fabulous for high quality product presentation. They’re also made from sturdy corrugated cardboard, making them ideal for posting. Black and white varieties have an elegant, hard-wearing glossy finish that makes an impression on its own or easily complements whatever personalisation you choose. From medium-sized gifts, to mugs and glasses, to garments and goodies, your product will sit easily and arrive in style in a boxfox gift box.
boxfox understands that it’s sometimes difficult to choose the perfect product online, so we offer simple exchange, return and refund procedures. These policies apply to products purchased online through the official boxfox website.
Australian consumer law
boxfox adheres to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010, and is happy to provide returns, exchanges and refunds as required by this Act.
As such, in accordance with Australian consumer law, and as communicated on our website, in our terms and conditions, and on order confirmation emails, we do not accept exchanges, returns and refunds:
- if you change your mind (e.g. no longer require the product or ordered too much product)
- if you ordered the wrong item (e.g. the product was too large or small)
- if you were made aware of any relevant fault before purchase
- if you damaged products by misusing them (e.g. folded products incorrectly)
- if you found the product cheaper elsewhere
- as the result of delays by any mail or courier service.
Cancelling an order before dispatch
If you cancel your order before it is dispatched, boxfox will charge a 20% administration and processing fee and issue a store credit for the balance.
Mail or courier service delays
boxfox does not offer exchanges, returns or refunds based on mail or courier service delays. We also do not refund mail or courier costs if a delivery has been delayed.
If your order is delayed there are several things you can try:
- Contact our customer service team and we’ll see if we can help.
- Contact the mail or courier service directly, with your tracking information. This may be a faster solution to the delay.
If you’re unhappy with a product
We’re sorry if you feel you’re not 100% happy. As a first step, please contact our customer service team to discuss your concerns.
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product’s colour, slight variations may occur between website images and the actual product.
Returns for faulty or incorrectly delivered products
We take great pride in the consistent high quality of our range. If for some reason you believe a product is faulty, or that we didn’t deliver what you ordered, please contact our customer service team and we’ll do our best to sort it out.
boxfox will accept returns for online purchases if they’re faulty or if the delivered products don’t match your order.
- We may ask you to email/supply extra information or photographs to help us assess the product and resolve your concern.
- Products must be, to the greatest extent possible, in their original and unused condition.
- Purchases that you think are faulty must be sent back to boxfox for an official assessment. Please contact us first so that we can discuss your concerns.
- Claims for faulty or incorrectly delivered items must be received within 21 days from the date of dispatch. Exceptions may apply upon further review, at our discretion, of a reasonable claim.
Address to return items
- Returns can be sent via Australia Post or StarTrack. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for return address details.
- All costs associated with the return of goods for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer. The original shipping costs are not refundable.
Assessing exchanges and refunds
After you’ve returned a product to boxfox Bayswater, we’ll make an assessment and process an exchange, store credit or refund. For exchanges, if replacement stock is not available, we’ll issue a store credit.
If your refund is approved
Please allow up to 5 working days for us to make an assessment and, if applicable, process a refund to your account. Please remember that your financial institution may also take several days to process funds.
boxfox makes shipping easy with plenty of useful information on each item page and a range of economical shipping options at checkout.
Convenient shipping estimates on every item page
On every item page there’s a tool that will estimate the total weight of this part of your order based on the weight of each item and the quantity selected. Just enter your postcode to see handy shipping estimates (again, just for this part of your order) from Australia Post and StarTrack Express without having to progress to checkout.
Shipping options for account holders
If you have a boxfox account (see our FAQs for why and how to create an account). As a boxfox account holder, we give you four cost effective shipping options to choose from at check out via StarTrack and Australia Post.
Shipping options for returning shoppers (without an account)
If you’ve shopped online with us before (but don’t have an account) and choose QUICK CHECKOUT, then your shipping method will default to the most economical option. You can easily change the shipping method in the checkout process depending on your needs for that order, by clicking ‘Change’ in the ‘Shipping Method’ window on the Review Order page.
Please note that Free Shipping applies to customers whose carts are over an agreed value, this will be communicated via email and a pop up notification. boxfox will make arrangements for the courier/carrier to deliver stock safely by determining the best delivery method. Please note that any additional delivery instructions will need to be discussed with boxfox and any additional charges pertaining to the delivery will be passed on to the customer, which are not in our terms or conditions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you have a dispatch query, contact us anytime at email@example.com
Please note that boxfox doesn't ship internationally.
Dispatch from boxfox in 1–2 business days (excluding weekends)
All boxfox orders are dispatched from our Victorian warehouse within 1–2 business days (unless otherwise agreed).Quick guide to further delivery times
(Your item/s may take longer to arrive than usual due to the pandemic. Carriers are experiencing delays Australia-wide due to local restrictions and increased volumes)
- Australia Post Parcel Post: 3+ business days depending on the destination
- StarTrack Express: 1–3 business days depending on the destination
- StarTrack Premium: Next business day to the StarTrack Premium network
Check a more detailed guide to delivery locations and times later on this page.After dispatch from our delivery providers
Any locations and times in this policy are just a guide. Please note that once your order is dispatched from our delivery providers, boxfox can’t guarantee delivery dates or times.Your shipping address not accepted at checkout
- If during a purchase you have received notice that your shipping address is invalid or notes that boxfox cannot ship to your chosen address, it usually means the shipping address has not been correctly entered into the appropriate address fields.
- Please ensure all fields are completed correctly. All Unit/Apartment/Suite numbers must be input to the field named (Apartment, Suite, etc) and not in the (Address) field.
- Further, the (Address) field should only include your active street number and street name (not your suburb).
- Re enter your shipping address as per the above guidelines and you should then be able to proceed to checkout.
Delivery addresses – Authority to leave
We do not ship to PO boxes.
We much prefer that you use a business address for deliveries.
If you use a private address, you automatically agree to an ‘authority to leave’ goods if no-one is there. You can give extra directions (e.g. leave on front stairs, put in carport). Please note that our delivery providers can’t contact you before delivery or be at your address at a set time.
About Australia Post Parcel Post and Express Post
- Deliveries nationwide, including to 24/7 parcel lockers
- Cost-effective and reliable service
- Track your parcel from purchase to delivery via convenient notifications
When you choose Parcel Post or Express Post you also consent to boxfox sharing your email and mobile phone details so that Australia Post can provide tracking notifications.
About StarTrack Express and Premium
- Rapid deliveries right across the country
- Item-level tracking keeps tabs on your goods
- StarTrack Premium requires signature on delivery
StarTrack provides tracking on all freight. Once your order is dispatched you’ll receive an email with a unique tracking number. Tracking is simple – just click the link and follow the order to your door.No-one to sign
For StarTrack Express deliveries, if no-one’s there to sign, the driver will leave the goods at the address in a safe place (usually near the front door) if they can access the property. If StarTrack can’t get access, they may redirect or redeliver (we’ll tell you ASAP about any extra fees). Undelivered StarTrack Express packages to a private address in an Australia Post Business Hub catchment go to that Hub for receiver collection. An extra fee may apply.
Signing for goods
For StarTrack Premium deliveries, StarTrack must have the receiver sign for the goods. If no-one’s there, they’ll leave a card so you can get your order from a local collection point or organize re delivery (an extra fee may apply). Undelivered StarTrack Premium packages go to the nearest post office for collection. An extra fee may apply.
No liability for damage or loss
Neither boxfox nor our delivery providers are liable for your order’s damage or loss. If your order hasn’t been delivered and the provider can’t locate it, start by lodging a query directly with the provider based on your unique tracking number. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll lodge an inquiry on your behalf.
Guide to delivery locations and times
Parcel Post and Express Post
Parcel Post delivers to any address in Australia, as well as Australian territories off the mainland or Tasmania. Depending on the destination, delivery takes 3+ business days. Check auspost.com.au/domesticdeliverytimes for more information on delivery times to your area.
The Express Post next business day delivery network operates between capital cities (excluding Darwin; for Perth between capital CBDs only) and many major regional centers. Check auspost.com.au/expresspostnetwork for exact locations in the network.
StarTrack Express and Premium
StarTrack Express delivers to capital cities, regional centers and zones in every state. From Adelaide to Wollongong and many places in-between, StarTrack Express offers speed, accuracy and reliability. Depending on the destination, delivery takes 1–3 business days. Check startrack.com.au for more information on delivery times to your area.
The StarTrack Premium next business day delivery network covers Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Darwin, Geelong, Gold Coast, Hobart, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Rockhampton, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Toowoomba, Townsville and Wollongong. Check startrack.com.au for more information on delivery times to your area.
Click and CollectWhen can I collect my order?
- A copy of the order collection notification
- An order number to quote to our warehouse team